ROSTER, PROOF OF AGE AND WAIVER/MEDICAL RELEASE
All accepted teams MUST CHECK - IN ONLINE within 3 weeks of being accepted for your acceptance to remain current.
Teams that complete online check-in will receive a Confirmation Email no later than one week prior to the event. The Confirmation Email will be sent to the person that completed the application for the team. Please do not email asking about status, you will be notified.
Online check - in documents must include 3 SEPARATE AND COMPLETE pdfs:
- Tournament Roster – This document is a fillable pdf found on the Online Check - In website page. You can fill in the document and save as a pdf or you can print the document, complete by hand, and then scan as a pdf. You must complete the form in its entirety. If you do not complete the form in its entirety, it will not be accepted, and your team will not be permitted to play – NO EXCEPTIONS. THIS IS NOT A NEGOTIABLE ITEM.
- Waiver/Medical Release – This document is a pdf found on the Online Check - In website page. Collect original completed AND ACTUALLY SIGNED forms from each player and scan all pages into one pdf document for upload. We will not accept typed in or electronic signatures. WE NEED ONE COMPLETE PDF FILE WITH MULTIPLE PAGES, NOT MULTIPLE ONE PAGE FILES.
- Proof of Age - All teams U19 and younger must submit proof of age for all players. We accept copies of player cards, copies of birth certificates, copy of USYS State Association approved roster, copy of US Club approved roster, and copies of driver’s license. Collect copies of the entire team’s proof of age and scan all pages into one pdf document for upload. WE NEED ONE COMPLETE PDF FILE WITH MULTIPLE PAGES, NOT MULTIPLE ONE PAGE FILES.
Directions to Complete Online Check - In by UPLOADING documents to GotSport:
- Log in to your GotSport account
- Access your team under the "Team Management" tab
- Click on the "Team Registrations" tab and select Beach Blast or MORE Beach Blast.
- Click on "Registration" tab and click on "Edit."
- Upload the necessary documents and make sure you SAVE when done.
Direct all Online Check - In Questions to: Chris McMullen, [email protected]. Make sure you include your team name, gender, team age in U9 or U16 etc. format AND whether you are participating in the June Beach Blast or July MORE Beach Blast event in your email.
Frequently Asked Questions
ROSTER UPDATES: OPEN TEAMS:
If you need to update your roster after you have received your Confirmation Email you need to submit:
- Updated, new complete team roster.
- Waiver/Medical Release for the new player(s), one new complete pdf document.
- Proof of Age for the new player(s), one pdf document.
OPEN teams must submit Roster and Waiver/Medical Releases. Proof of Age is not required for OPEN teams.