The following procedures are to be followed for Cape Express Soccer Club training sessions at Goshen, County Park East, or for Caperoos training at Ockie. They must be completed every day that the player attends training sessions at any one of the three locations.
Print these Procedures
- Parents must complete the Covid Daily Questionnaire (aka Player Passport) on Capeexpress.com (You will either receive a Green Passport on your cellular device which will allow you to attend practice or a Red Passport will not allow you to attend practice). In the event that the Passport Program is not available, parents will be required to complete a Daily Questionnaire Form which will be made available prior to the resumption of training.
- Upon arrival at the training facility there will be a designated CESC representative who will be situated in a prearranged location and greet the player/parent. All players and parents are required to wear a mask and social distance throughout the clearance process. Players will wear the mask until they are told they may remove it by CESC training personnel.
- The CESC Representative will review the player’s passport/documentation and will take the thermal temperature of the player. If a player’s temperature is below 100.4 they will proceed to the playing area where they will meet their assigned Trainer and Assistant Coach. Players whose temperature is 100.4 or above will be asked to return to their vehicle for five to ten minutes then return where a second temperature will be taken. If the temperature drops below 100.4 they will be allowed to train. If the temperature is still 100.4 or above, they will not practice and may not return to training/games until medically cleared by a family physician.
- At the conclusion of training, players will be required to wear a mask as they exit the field(s) and meet with their designated rides etc. All CESC players will be required to social distance as they enter and exit the field.
- Throughout the training process, parents are required to remain in their vehicle or stay in an area in close proximity to the field where they will be asked to social distance throughout the training.